. . .if you are successful trainer, your kitty just might let you stay
Whether you are a “seasoned” cat owner or just beginning your journey of feline discoveries, you are in for a real treat. “Understanding, Caring For And Training Your Cat” is a must have for all cat owners.
It’s a breakthrough book created just for cats and their owners!
This book is definitely for YOU if you really want to have a healthy, well- behaved pet. There’s more about having a cat than you may have considered and “Understanding, Caring For And Training Your Cat” is just what you need to answer those burning questions.
Here’s a “sneak peek” at what you’ll discover inside:
- Selecting a breed of cat – There are dozens of breeds to choose from and this section will describe them for you as well as a discussion on the different colors of cats.
- What you should know BEFORE you buy a cat – A discussion on what your home situation is as well as the financial responsibility of having a cat.
- How to select a cat breeder – A cat’s lifespan is normally 20 years or more, depending on the care it is given. Choosing a responsible breeder will make your cat not only healthier, but live longer
- Learn how to select the cat that is just right for you – Should it be a kitten or an adult, male or female, purebred or mixed breed. These are important consideration before you buy your cat.
- Discover how cats behave – That’s right. You will discover common cat behaviors and how and why they act as they do.
- How to create a healthy environment for your cat
- Common cat diseases and health problems – and all about vaccinations for your cat. Which ones are critical.
- Selecting the right cat litter – There is a wide variety of designs, styles and features for cat litter boxes. Learn how to select the correct one for your cat. There are a variety of cat litters to choose from. Learn tips and advice about making the correct selection for your cat.
- Grooming your cat – Although your feline friends groom on their own, you should still do your part in keeping your cat clean and well-groomed. Learn what the steps are inside the book.
- Selecting cat toys – Cats have the tendency to both play hard and play soft. Toys are to cats the same as toys are to dogs. Learn which are better for your purposes.
- Training your cat to walk on a leash – In this chapter is a series of steps to towards having your cat trot along beside you on his own leash.
- All about diet – What is the best food for your cat?
- Training tips for cats
Getting the answers to these and other compelling questions is a must for anyone who is considering adding a cat to the family.
That’s right! You are adding a new member to your family and you really need to be prepared. Use the tips and information we offer in “Understanding, Caring For And Training Your Cat” you can be sure it will be a wonderful experience.
Be prepared. All the answers you need are available in just minutes by ordering “Understanding, Caring For And Training Your Cat!”
Click The Button Below To Download This Digital Book Now : £4.95
Number of pages : 101
Format : Digital Book in PDF format
Printable : Yes
File Size : 936kb approx.